blabbers.

self-realization number 1: i am not as demanding as i thought i am.

i settle with a simple greeting for any special occasion that i celebrate. i don't actually require grand words. i don't measure my value thru the fancy words they use. the fact that the person remembered and took a minute or a few seconds of his 24 hours to greet me is enough to make my day, to make me feel special. neither do i require that i be greeted at exact 12 midnight. i appreciate greetings anytime of the day.


self-realization number 2: no matter how busy i become, no matter how occupied my mind gets, i don't forget things that i value so much.

in some ways, i envy people who manage to let some important dates slip without their notice.
how busy can one get to be able to do that? or how less important a day is to let it pass?

and i wonder, am i not that busy? do i have a lot of free time to remember stuff? or am i plain sensitive?

1 comment: