acknowledgment

so my 5-day vacation in RP was a whirlwind. surprisingly, i didn't feel "bitin" one bit. to sum it up, i spent most of my days at home. the only time i went out was when i attended the sunday kerygma feast with my sister and my lover. just that one time. still, i am able to meet few special people.

with very little effort on my part, and great effort on theirs, we got to spend quality time together. and i'm deeply, immensely, overly, grateful to them.

on top of my gratitude list is alvin. puyat and all, he fetched me at the airport, making himself the first person to welcome me on my little "homecoming." he's also been the last person i set eyes on when he sent me off on my trip back to SG.

then goes jona and rachelle. not only once did they visit me at home, but twice. and for working girls with odd busy schedule like them, finding time to see me is not easy. but they did. and we met. and we talked. and we sang videoke songs. just like the old times.

i'm equally grateful to joyce. hers is the greatest effort. all the way from her the fort office, on a rainy night, she visited me and stayed for a sleep-over. and the morning after, she worked half day just so we can have more time together.

of course, nanay and ate were still the best people on earth. home is home because of them.

so i'm back, so back in SG, happy, with a love tank so full, all ready and energized to work hard again.

No comments:

Post a Comment