fancy facebooker.

i went straight to the apartment from work.

my ultimate plan: sleep early, 1. so i wouldn't have to suffer sleepy hours at work, and 2. so i wouldn't overdose myself with caffeine (the last time i checked, i have an average of 3 cups of coffee intake per work shift--which, for me, is OVER.)

but here i am, with barely three hours of sleep left, setting my eyes, and time, on facebook page.

yes, even with eyes half open and mind half awake, i am all too busy setting profile banners.


i just love personalizing things..and i love doing it for people i care about too. so my victims: ate, louie, baby, joicee and joona.

i wish to do it to as much friends as i have. maybe i will some time next.

*now, sleep.
i just wish i wouldn't give myself a hard time when it's time to wake up already.

4 comments:

  1. yeah.hehe.wla aqng makitang perfect for you kc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha.. thanks for the banner gaze.. actually, ang tagal bago ko napansin yun! haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha.feeling q nga di mo napansin.
    you're welcome joicee. i'hide mo ung recent tagged pics sau if you want to keep the banner visible sa profile mo..ΓΌ

    ReplyDelete