i ♥ mondays.

to say that today is an awesomely grand day is an understatement.

my work shift is crazy that i don't share the same sentiment as regular employees have. they who hate mondays.

i don't.

monday is my weekend.
my holiday.
my sabbath.
my day.
and i begin to call it gaze's day.

and though i'm the type of person who doesn't follow a strict stiff schedule, i want mondays to be somewhat a routine of top five things.


1. monday is the only day of the week that i wake up early, fresh from bed. and by early, i mean 5 a.m. early.
i work night shift so mornings are like nights to me on ordinary days, and on regular weekends i sleep for long hours.

2. monday is my laundry day. and doing my laundry reminds me that i am still able to attend to my personal errand, which means work has not consumed all the energy left of me.

3. monday is Friends-dvd-marathon day. this is my current addiction, to say the least.

4. monday is my mass day. I get to attend the 12 noon mass in Greenbelt chapel.

5. monday is my free day. for the remaining hours, i am free to visit shopping malls, read a book, walk around, and practically do whatever i want.

and to be a working girl for the most part of the day, of the week, this freedom means more than anything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment