short (and bitter) drama.

i am only human.
many of us use that as an excuse for doing or sometimes not doing things. no one can track exactly how overused that line is.

today, i join the mundane crowd who finds nothing else to blame except that truth.


i'm fed up. though majority of the time i think of myself as superwoman, i also come home to the truth that i am only human too.


23. young, ambitious, 23-year old. fed up and very much human. 


my younger siblings, who happen to be my children as well, led me into feeling this way. no, i don't hold them accountable for this ill-emotion that i'm in right now. i know so well it's my response that does the trick. and i chose to respond this way.


so, boo me.


it's just that sometimes it's tiring. most of the time it's overwhelming.


2 comments:

  1. I know exactly how you feel. I'm happy for you and your new ventures Gazelle :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know you do, and i know you are.
    thanks so much teresa. pinaka'ma'miss kita.haha

    ReplyDelete