quirks and twists.

i planned to sleep early today to make up for the many nights i stayed up so late. i promised to give myself the decent rest it deserves. but here i am, almost half an hour past midnight, wide awake, trying to make sense of the things running in my head, in a nearby mcdonalds.

plans, for me, are like that, ever-changing, constantly evolving, adjusting to what lies at the present moment, to what emotion one is currently in.

just like some days ago, i thought about settling here in singapore for good, to let nanay stay here with me in her old age because i think this is a good place for her to settle in, while my original plan was to work here strictly for two years only. 

just like my plan of getting an iphone unit and phone line, payable for two years, and now i'm thinking of "delayed gratification," of buying one, cash, after i saved up for it months from now.

just like my plans about my future family life. i planned to marry at the age of 28 and have kids a year after that. now, seeing all the cute little beings here running around, calling out "mommy," and sending flying kisses, i suddenly wished to have a baby a year from now, should i be rich that quick.



maybe i'm just tired. possibly i'm just sleepy. definitely i'm just dreamy.


oh, the quirks and twists of recreating and reinventing plans! 




2 comments:

  1. Alam mo ba I get email notifications for your new blog posts mga two days after you posted it. Weirdoe. Haha

    ReplyDelete