the chat ♥

i love reading and re-reading. i even enjoy re-reading the silly, oftentimes crazy, sometimes mundane conversation i have with the people i love. and though i have a lot of favorite exhanges that i go back to many times on my quiet alone time, this one is my recent favorite. the one with my favorite loved one.

reading it again, it somehow reveals the kind of woman i am -- apathetic and mushy at the same time, and the kind of man i have -- loving, loving, and seriously loving.




i love how our ordinary chat turned into something sweet, funney and lovey. for some reason, i loved it that i made him feel like crying.


and i say it again, he's my past, my present, my future, my forever.

2 comments:

  1. aww... I said this before Gaze, but I'm gonna say this again.. I want this kind of love ♥_♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. you'll get what you want joicee. considering the kind of woman that you are, you'll get what you rightfully deserve. i wish that for you. and i'm excited for you. :)

    ReplyDelete