post-birthday blogpost

i know there are many things i want to talk about. but everytime i try to start writing, my thoughts begin to fall off.

i like to talk about my post-birthday emotions. i think i had a lot of crazy ones. especially because of the many touching greetings and unique gifts i got from friends. i'd love to talk more about my housemates, and how wonderful they are.

i'd love to talk more about how hyper i was after seeing joicee's picture posted on my wall, how enthusiastic and gaga i got after accidentally reading alvin's message to ate monette about his surprise birthday gift for me, and the blogpost tets wrote about me and how touched i was after reading it. i'm thinking about writing one for her too, but i'm just too preoccupied to do so.

i know i'm an awesome person in general. but i don't think i am that good to deserve all these. i'm mean, harsh, insensitive and more. and all the people mentioned above know that.

how can i love them less, then? how can i not be lucky and thankful to have them all these years, all these time, for having them stick around?

i'll talk more sometime. my work break is over. gotta go! ��

3 comments:

  1. Haha i know how you feel- sometimes.Like you're way too lucky. I guess God and the whole universe knows better. Akalain mong d pa pala natin alam just how awesome we are. That we have to wonder pa if we deserve it talaga haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Ms Leanne. Thank you for following my blog (Before the Eastern Sunset) through the Google Friend Connect.

    Hope that I am not too late to greet "happy birthday" to you. God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you ishmael. you know what they say, better late than never ;)

    tets! i hope you know exctly that i love you. a lot.
    i hope to find time to write about how awesome you are and how thankful i am to the universe because he/she made us friends.

    ReplyDelete