march-starter

it's been almost a month since i last blogged. for that entire period there were many thoughts that ran through my head but i was too lazy to put them into writing. i was even too lazy to entertain them. i just wanted to, for a while, stop making sense of anything and just go with the flow.

my sister pm'ed me, somewhat disappointed, that i don't have any new entry here.

now that vidskip.com is no longer active, which is very heartbreaking, maybe i'll have more time to reflect & blog.

so as i am, at the moment, waiting for ate monette to finish taking a shower, i'm blabbering here. just so i can have an entry for march.

come to think of it, i actually have more sensible thoughts for march other than blabbers like this.

but ate monette is done and it's my turn to take a shower.

more posts for march. ciao for now!:)

5 comments:

  1. looking forward to reading more of your blogposts Gaze! I miss you, terribly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. antamad ko kc lately. now, i'm trying to get my momentum back. :)
      miss you terribly too joyce! take care. see you sometime!☺

      Delete
  2. Glad to read something from your blog again! I miss you,Gaze. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. glad to know too that you keep on visiting my blog.:) when will i see you here?:)

      Delete