mean catholic girl.

i don't tolerate any bad behavior.

i remember one good friend of mine labelling me as mean catholic girl. and i agree with her. i am a regular churchgoer. i am generous. i am helpful. i am kind (i know i am). but i can be mean too. and i mean really mean.

i know of people who don't seem to have a single mean bone in their body. i find them amazing. but i don't intend to be like them.

my former boyfriend told me that one of the things he liked about me is my being maldita. you may think he's nuts but i see his point. i'm a fighter. i stand for my rights and i don't allow anyone to bully me around. i respect only
those who deserve it. i treat people how they should be treated. i play fair. and my being a salesperson and your being a customer wouldn't change that. i don't really believe that customer is always right. that, to me, is bullcrap.

this, i know, is my attempt to rant. i'm ranting about the people i've personally encountered here in singapore. here i met the most lazy, dumbest, despicable and unsubstantial people i ever came to know, at least most of them.

i want to give case-and-point bases to explain my observation further but my one-hour break may not allow me to.

so let's just say, the locals here spoil each other. they set rules and they themselves break them. they ask the silliest-most-stupid-no-brainer questions.

my break is almost over so i'll rest my case for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment