freedom and what it means to me

my two-year work contract ended this past friday. i'm a bum for almost a week now and i thought i'll have a lot of time blogging and reliving stories i am unable to put into writing. but there are just so many things that ate up most of my reclaimed freedom. too many old friends to visit, interesting movies to watch, fine books to read. to top it all, my bed has been really tempting lately i didn't let a day pass without oversleeping.

sometimes, waking up at whatever time we want without worrying about getting late to work, doing things we dreamed of doing and grabbing that book on the shelf we longed to devour and finish prove to be life's sweet pleasures.

5 out of my already 6-day freedom were spent outdoors. i spent the days in every way i want. i walked without hurrying. i took my time. and although i pray and take the necessary steps to find my next right job, i am thankful for this transition.

this meltdown is a preparation for yet another milestone.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment