superhuman no more.

i love being responsible. it energizes me. it empowers me. it keeps me alive. i even think i was born to be such.

but sometimes too, i hate it. sometimes it tires me. it rarely happens, but it does. it tires me to be the person whom people depend on. i get tired of making decisions for others, for setting plans for them, for being the first person they run to.

sometimes, i just want to sit back and see things happen without my full cooperation. i want to get things done and problems resolved with little participation on my part. or maybe sometimes i just need someone who'll take care of things instead of me. someone i can depend on and lean on when i'm all too tired and overwhelmed. someone whose opinions i'll value, whose decisions i'll submit to, whose diskarte i'll bow down to.


yeah. it's just me, tired physically and mentally, speaking.

2 comments:

  1. I have days like this too, Gaze... And I'm wishing for the same thing - someone who'll take care of things for me. I think it's just right that you take a step back and have more fun and worry less about responsibilities :) But, I do hope you get back to a happy, happier mode. :)

    I miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know joyce, i know. kasi naman we are responsible amazing women. hehe
    but i know too, days like this is less compared to the days na happy tau :)

    i miss you too. i miss you so bad.

    ReplyDelete